The Invetus charter guides everything we do (the "what"), and has animal health, evidence based medicine and best practice at its core.
Additionally, we are bound by the Invetus Values, which guide our behaviour with each other, our clients and our research partners - the animals (the "how").
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
WHAT DO WE DO?
We deliver independent, considered and authoritative answers for our partners by developing and applying best practice methodology
We transform questions to answers and answers to outcomes
WHO DO WE DO IT FOR?
- Animal & human health companies
- Biotech companies
- Rural supply stores
- Non-government organisations
- Statutory bodies
- Industry groups
HOW DO WE DO IT?
Invetus' core strengths are the independence, expertise and experience of our people, the application of best practice methodology, and the integration of processes with a range of partners to drive efficiency
Invetus sets the standard in animal research: Any species. Any degree of rigour. Any area of animal health.
- Invetus is a reliable, independent company that is able to provide high quality, private, animal health research work, tailored to individual client needs.
- Invetus' staff are second to none. Review our highly qualified scientific personnel.
- Invetus has the capacity, expertise and experience to successfully conduct animal research throughout Australia in purpose designed facilities, through a range of associated veterinary clinics or on properties in the field.
- Invetus understands the requirements for confidential, timely and cost-effective research in today's and tomorrow's animal health market.
Studies are conducted at one of our research premises, or are coordinated across sites. Learn more about our services and capabilities...
We also offer networks of clinicians and animal owners across the eastern states of Australia, in a range of conditions, from pets in cities (VCRN), to production animals on acreage, to assist in your research interests or animal health improvement ideas.
Invetus have a number of university, veterinary and animal health partners that allow us to provide a comprehensive range of world class services.
Invetus chooses to support the not-for-profit charity AMRRIC (Animal Management in Rural and Remote Indigenous Communities), that uses a One Health approach to coordinate veterinary and education programs in Indigenous communities.
Invetus is an organisational member and has donated money to the Dog Mob – De-sexing dogs in the Central Desert program. The program aimed to raise $4000 to de-sex the local dog population, give anti-parasite treatments and help deliver education about dog health and welfare to community members. With Invetus’ help, AMRRIC were able to meet and subsequently exceed their target.
Recently, Invetus donated to the DELTA society which provide pets as therapy for disabled, elderly and disadvantaged members of society.
Invetus also run clinical trials where charitable donations are a reward to pet owners for taking part in research that will help not just their animal but future pets as well.